CleanBoost® Diesel Duty™ 5w40 5 Gal.
5 Gal. CleanBoost® Diesel Duty™ 5w40 Motor Oil is a fully synthetic, premium heavy duty diesel engine oil designed to meet the warranty requirements of most manufacturers of diesel engines equipped with EGR valves and was specifically developed for diesel engines operating on ULSD fuels.
5 Gal. CleanBoost® Diesel Duty 5w40™ is designed using the same technology as our 70w Racing Oil.
Protecting the metal/sliding components gives your equipment the assurance it needs to perform @ 100% efficiency.
The high alkaline reserve (TBN) effectively protects bearings and other engine surfaces from the corrosive effect of acids formed by the combustion of sulfur fuels.
Recommended for extended drain service when suggested by original equipment manufacturer and or when using one of our By-Pass filtration systems.
(Note: always use oil analysis to determine the life of your motor oil as well as the condition of your equipment)
CleanBoost® Diesel Duty 5w40™ is a blend of highly refined base oils and specially selected additives designed to provide excellent performance in all recommended applications.
Contains effective detergent-dispersant to keep sludge and varnish deposits to a minimum and also uses our Mettle Plus technology to help reduce friction and protect moving parts within the engine.
Learn more about CleanBoost® Diesel Duty™ and different diesel engine oils by clicking here.
Advantages & Uses:
- Recommended for all turbo-charged EGR diesel engines where manufacturers specify API, CK-4,CJ-4/CI-4/CH-4/CG-4/CF-4/CF-SM, & European ACEA and OEM claims.
- Meets MB 228.3/.31, Volvo VDS-4, Cummins CES 20081, Mack EO-N premium plus, ACEA E&, MAN 3275/3277 Specification.
- Reduce Friction, Extend Oil Drain Intervals and save money on fuel consumption when using CleanBoost products.
- Meets and exceeds tomorrows EPA compliant engine requirements.
- High TBN with low SAPS (Sulfated Ash, Phosphorus, Sulfur))
- DPF (diesel particulate filter) and all ATD (after treatment device) compatible
- Can be used with all EGR and Non-EGR engine applications. Meets and exceeds OEM specifications.
- Fully synthetic and backward compatible with all old and new engines using ultra low sulfur diesel fuel
We Also Recommend
CleanBoost® Diesel Duty™ 15w40 5 Gal.
CleanBoost® 20W50™ Racing Oil 5 Gal.