FATHER’S DAY GIFT IDEAS FOR HIS CAR
Posted by Zane Winberg on
Father’s Day can be tricky. Dad’s are notoriously difficult to shop for, because they tend to buy themselves what they need or refuse the cool new things you want to buy them. If you’ve been walking the mall and scouring online shopping sites to find your dad the perfect Father’s Day gift, we have a few suggestions for you.
As long as your dad, grandpa, husband, or other father figure in your life has a car, you can find a great option for Father’s Day gifts here!
- Car Wash Pass. Chances are there is a full-service car wash in his home town that is convenient to his home or commute. Call them to find out what their deals may be; they might even have a killer Father’s Day deal! An unlimited monthly pass or a punch pass is something he will use and appreciate.
- Jump Start Kit. It’s a super “dad” thing and for good reason - he’s always there to jump start others when they need it. You can get him jumper cables or a car battery charger. It’s something he’ll use and appreciate.
- Protective Wax & Spray kit. You can find these online or in a local auto store, but they make a great gift for the dad who prefers to take care of his car with his own two hands.
- Protective Mats. Find out the year, make, and model of his car and you can find incredible protective mats made just for his vehicle. They will protect his car and make for easier cleaning.
- Themed Seat Covers. Is he the world’s biggest Green Bay Packers Fan? Nascar? The local college sports? You can find comfortable, removable, and washable seat covers that feature his favorite team or color scheme.
- Oil & Fuel Additives. Gas mileage is just one of those things that dads care about. You can’t change the old engine in his favorite truck, but you could gift him some high efficiency fuel or oil additives which will clean up his engine and help it run more effectively. He’ll be skeptical at first and then be impressed at his increased gas mileage.
- Accessories. Could he use a new trailer hitch? A windshield cover? A caddy for his trunk to sort and store all his items? A luggage or ski rack? There are so many amazing things that can make a car or truck more useful - all you have to do is know what kind of car he drives and how he uses that car. Then it’s as simple as choosing a great item from an online car accessory store or a local auto shop.